Consumer & Private Tenant Debt Collection & Recovery

Debt collection for Business to Consumer, Consumer to Consumer, and Residential Landlords to tenant are all circumstances that we feel less often works without having the power of a writ.

For these debt collection situations we suggest you consider using the government Money Claim Online service to gain a court judgment.

When you have gained a judgment then as long as it is for over £600 then contact Enforcement Bailiffs to enforce your County Court Judgment.