We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected
Quality Bailiffs is a trading name of Enforcement Bailiffs Ltd.
Enforcement Bailiffs Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Enforcement Bailiffs Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 4 April 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Enforcement Bailiffs Ltd is aware of the trust you place in this site, and our responsibility to protect your privacy. We want you to know what information we collect when you visit this site, and how we use it to improve your experience.
Cookies are small text files that websites save locally to your computer, which allow sites to store and use information during your visit. They can improve your experience when using a website by:
- Measuring how you use a site, so that changes can be made to ensure it meets your needs.
- Remembering preferences, so you don't have to keep re-entering your choices when you visit again.
None of our cookies can be used to identify you personally. They are just used to help make the site better for you.
Check browser accepts cookies
A temporary session cookie is added to check whether cookies are accepted by the browser. It is removed at the end of the browser session.
The cookie set is:
Record your cookie preference
The cookie set is:
Measuring website usage
We use first-party Google Analytics cookies to track anonymous usage statistics. We do not collect any personal information that can be used to identify you. This helps us analyse data about website usage and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
- _utma _utmb _utmc _utmz
We do NOT use third party cookies which track browsing activity across different sites.
Approved by: Andrew Coates, CEO, Quality Bailiffs, Enforcement Bailiffs Ltd