Traveller Eviction Services
Two ways to instruct Quality Bailiffs
Once your traveller eviction form is received the following will happen:
- One of our team contacts you within 2 hours.
- They confirm receipt of the form.
- A quote will be provided, if not previously sent, and payment taken.
Instructions received outside of business hours are dealt with the next business day. Contact our out-of-hours service on 07715 447 737 for emergency evictions.
What happens next ?
- Your traveller eviction case is loaded onto our online management system.
- The system emails you confirmation of your instruction for a traveller eviction.
- One of the team will allocate the case to our nearest Bailiff / Enforcement Agent.
- A traveller eviction notice is prepared and sent to our agent to serve upon the trespassers. This is completed the same day or within 24 hours.
- The Certificated Bailiff / Certificated Enforcement Agent when serving the notice will assess the situation and determine the exact nature of the encampment and the numbers of our National Eviction Team required to carry out the eviction safely within the law and health and safety legislation.
- We arrange video units, security units, dog teams, tow trucks, etc as the circumstances require.
- We can arrange if required for video units, security units Dog teams and Tow trucks etc.
- Arrangements are made for support with the local Police for an eviction the following day.
- The land is checked the following morning. If the trespassers remain then the eviction team is sent in to carry out the eviction.
- The Traveller eviction team will clear the site of trespassers and will liaise with the landowner regarding the counter measures they are putting in place to avoid a return.
The removal of trespassers service is done on a fixed fee basis on a scale determined by the amount of caravans or vehicles.
There is a fixed fee for the service of the eviction notice, and a separate hourly rate for the eviction.