Quality Bailiffs provides bespoke Enforcement and Investigation solutions throughout England and Wales.
- Certificated Enforcement Agents (bailiffs)
- Debt Recovery Agents
- Private Investigators
We provide a fully managed nationwide service to the legal service, financial companies, industry, local government, and the general public.
When you use us you are working with a company that believes in personal service. We do not have a call centre mentality.
Our aim at Quality Bailiffs is to provide a personal service to all our clients, small and large.
Our experienced management team have considerable knowledge of the industry, and look forward to helping you now and in the future.
Why use us ?
The company can trace its history back over 25 years to 1988. If you’re looking for reliability, extensive knowledge and professionalism look no further.
- Extensive local knowledge and intelligence.
- Leading experts in their field.
- Qualified personnel - EDI Level 3 Award in Professional Investigation.
- Computerised reporting systems - ETHOS.
- Data Protection Act notified.
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insured.
- Criminal Records Bureau checked.
- Three regional offices covering the north (Darlington), the midlands (Peterborough) and the south (London).
Online Management System
Quality Bailiff uses an online bespoke debt and investigation management system called Ethos to provide you with timely and accurate reports.
The system covers a wide range of industry debt types including, Council Tax / NNDR, PCN, Rent, Debt Collection and High Court orders.
The system keeps track of cases throughout their lifecycle and performs appropriate actions on them automatically to increase our office productivity.
As an online software solution, live data can be securely accessed in a variety of ways from virtually anywhere in the world.
The program is separated into several advanced modules including:
- The Client Portal - a facility which allows clients to view and make basic changes to their cases, read performance analysis reports and communicate with the office.
- The Mobile Portal - allows our bailiffs in the field to check the status of their work, post updates including the setup of payment arrangements on the doorstep.
- The Office System - the backbone of the program including case management functions, analysis and financial tools.
This website is owned and operated by Enforcement Bailiffs Ltd
Company number: 07090537
Registered in: England
Registered Office Address: 384 Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough TS5 6HA